Truly one of a kind residence or country retreat. This custom home builders personal residence has it all. Superior construction, luxury finishes and thoughtful design. It is built to entertain and enjoy, and parallels the history and easy living in Gettysburg. As you approach the 5 bedroom 5.5 main house you can see the attention to detail and charming exterior. Its perfectly sited up on a hill with its wrap around front porch with dormers and a winding brick walk way to the front door. When you step into foyer you notice the warm Brazilian cherry floors that lead to the formal dining room with tray ceilings and a bay window and the living room/office with glass french doors on the right. This home has a wonder open absolutely stunning gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances and granite counters designed to look out into the breakfast area, family room and overlooks the heated pool, brick patio, arbor and lush landscaping. There is a first floor pool laundry and easy access pool bath as well as a butlers pantry off of the kitchen. The first floor owners suite offers a lux bath with soaking tub and separate shower, two walk in closets, an owners laundry and french doors to the pool patio to enjoy morning coffee or a late night dip. The right side staircase up to the second floor of home features two "en suite" bedrooms and two "Jack and Jill" bedrooms sharing a bath plus a reading loft, built-ins and second floor laundry. The left side staircase offers a large bonus/ family room over the three car garage, that is ideal for a tv/video or your favorite hobby. The fully finished lower level has a mirrored gym, lots of room to entertain and plenty of storage. You can't help but notice the over sized windows with built in candle lights, extensive recessed lighting and incredible over sized moldings and trim throughout. This residence also has a second structure with a two bedroom apartment with private entrance and deck over a two car detached garage and first floor home office. The seller also owns the surrounding properties that would be ideal for a family compound that is available separately . Home security system, generator and so much more.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
4,585 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Telephone, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Loft, Mud Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Electric Dryer, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Central.
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground, Heated
- Lot View
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS